Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lates Project Release: Z2wear.com

Launched mini e-commerce site for Washington D.C. based Z^2 Wear Clothing. One of the most exciting aspects of doing this project was having an opportunity to design again. These days as a RIA Developer, I spend most of my time programming and solving theoretical problems. It was refreshing when I was asked to design Z2wear.com. At first I wasn't really interested in designing, but some how I was inspired by the funky clothes.

Another great opportunity was having the ability to use Ruby's light-weight web development library Sinatra. It was quite easy to learn the language and fast to get up and running. The site also uses jQuery and CSS for its interaction and styling. As for the data, it's all stored via SQlite. Checkout the site, let me know what you think. It was fun to make!





No comments: