Friday, March 14, 2008

Sweeties & Gangsters - Portfolio by Anthony Cintron

For the past 3 weeks, I have been working diligently on my portfolio site. I've decided to create the site entirely using the Flex Framework. I am merely doing this for experimentation purposes. I would like to see how successful a site can function by developing solely utilizing Flex/ActionScript 3.0. Obviously, Flex is truly tailored to RIA. I would like to see if, us, Flash Developers can bring Flex into our work flow, and reap the benefits of the component framework. This experimentation comes from my lack of wanting to convert my old component libraries to AS3.

Check out my coming soon splash screen. It shows a simplistic way of using the Papervision 3d engine. The PV3D library had a Stars class already, so all I did was implement it into my AS Project and controled the camera view based on mouse positioning.

No comments: